There are always those days when it gets to 3pm, you are starving, and thinking how can I possibly wait until dinner to eat something?! With these poppers you don’t have to feel guilty about snacking… This recipe is made up of mainly cauliflower so you’re keeping healthy! Here’s how it’s done:
You will need
- 1 large cauliflower, cleaned and cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon sumac
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon truffle salt
- a pinch of pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl combine all the dry ingredients - the paprika, sumac, garlic and truffle salt and pepper.
- In another bowl mix the cauliflower with the oil making sure that each piece is coated then pour in the dry ingredients and mix well making sure each piece have some spices on it.
- Place the cauliflower on the baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown and crunchy, turning the pieces over half way so that they cook evenly.